- Bull market intact
- The Shanghai Composite has been correcting/consolidating for several months now. Typically, it takes 3 cycles to get the consolidation done; now we are in the 3...
- It is a bull market in China as well
- Yesterday, we discussed the US market: it is in a bull phase, and there is a proliferation of US stocks to buy. The Chinese market is also in bull market; recen...
- It is a bull market
- US market is in a bull market, with more and more buyable stocks detected by us on a daily basis. Internet stocks and medical stocks seem to be the leading grou...
- ORA is buyable now
- More US stocks are buyable There are more US stocks that become immediately buyable. The proliferation of buyable stocks with superior Reward/Risk profile confi...
- 马蹄声声扬鞭跑，羊年转眼已来到。在这辞旧迎新的美好时刻，上海获琦向所有关心和支持我们工作的广大读者和投资人致以诚挚的问候和新春的祝愿! World markets remain bulli...
- We are still in a bull market
- We are still in a bull market. The correction/consolidation that we have been talking about is intermediate-term in nature. The primary trend is still up. There...
- Nothing really new in the market today
- There isnt anything that is really new in the market today. Chinese indices rallied sharply. However, the volume is lower than yesterdays. This shows that there...
- 50ETF期权合约挂牌, A股迎个股对冲时代
- Markets are still in correction/consolidation. Risk associated with intiating new trades is large. The best stance that investors can have right now is to stay ...
- Nothing really new in the market right now, both China and US markets are correcting/consolidating. In this type of market environment, patience is a virtue. Fo...